Robert Half Creative & Marketing are delighted to be working in partnership with 3D Metal Printing to recruit a Marketing Manager. 3D Metal Printing is a MedTech start-up at the forefront of the digital health-care revolution. We combine additive manufacturing and digital technologies to create personalised medical devices, surgical planning software, VR and AR tools for surgeons. TOKA® is our most advanced medical device, with a number of clinical trials due to start in 2020 in the UK and Europe.
This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting business based at the University of Bath Innovation Centre with a clear growth strategy and a friendly, relaxed working environment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Marketing Manager will create and execute the overall strategy, develop and oversee individual marketing campaigns to promote TOKA in the health-care industry. The role of the Marketing Manager will encompass creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative responsibilities. A newly created role, this is an exciting opportunity for a strong marketing leader to put their own stamp on things and drive business performance in a growing SME.
- Create and execute a marketing strategy encompassing new product launch, communications, lead generation and brand awareness
- Create, update and maintain TOKA and sister websites
- Create and manage brief's for external agencies
- Use Google Analytics to determine SEO and PPC strategy
- Build a strong relationship with internal teams
- Produce creative content, including graphics, videos and blog posts
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Writing and proofreading creative copy for both online and print campaigns
- Create a targeted customer database
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information assessing the results of marketing campaigns
The successful candidate will ideally be degree qualified or equivalent and have strength in at least one of the following areas.
- Proven background in leading Digital marketing campaigns
- Proficient creating graphical content (Adobe) and copy writing skills
- Website development
- Managing Social Media (LinkedIn and Twitter)
Other skills ideally required include
- A background in marketing a technical product
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Strong marketing all-rounder, with the ability to roll-up sleeves and get hands on
- Ability to influence at all levels, with a good amount of gravitas
- A collaborative team player
- High creativity and content writing skills (design skills desirable)
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
3D Metal Printing is a Bath based engineering business with a strong message of social responsibility. Creating innovative products to be used within the Health Sector. They offer fantastic career progression and are dedicated to enabling their staff to continue their professional and academic development.
Salary & Benefits
The Marketing Manager will be paid a salary between £25,000 and £30,000 (dependant on experience) plus 30 days holiday, flexible hours + NEST pension, career opportunity, professional development.
All 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Robert Half as part of the exclusivity agreement
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.