This company are global known as market leaders and have had a fantastic new opportunity come up in one of their high-performance marketing team. The role sits within their media insights division which enables their clients which span a huge range of brands and agencies to make the best commercial decisions within advertising and marketing. In this role you will relish being able to contribute new ideas to their strategy whilst working within an established team. The company offer a great office working environment with generous benefits package. If you are an experienced B2B Marketing Manager, then this could be the role for you!
* Working with the Head of Marketing you'll be key to the creation and development of the marketing strategy for the division
* Working with the sales teams to create content and sales material so commercial and sales teams can respond to briefs and client pitches
* Working with the product teams to create campaigns that generate awareness and drive demand in products and services
* Taking responsibility for maintaining a consistent content message across all digital channels
* Delivering against the annual communication plan you'll also manage client events, thought leadership, PR and client coms
* Having prior and proven experience working in a similar B2B marketing position is key to this position
* With experience of implementing marketing strategies in order to increase brand awareness and lead generation
* Proven experience of working with agencies, managing relationships and working with them to optimise campaigns.
* Experience in a B2B marketing role, with ability to plan and execute campaigns that drive sales leads
* Having experience working with marketing automation through salesforce and HubSpot (or similar automation platform)
If you're looking for a new Marketing Manager position, then please get in touch.
|Salary||£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum||Sector||B2B|