A leading global professional services organisation is looking to appoint a dynamic and experienced Marketing Manager to join a high performing team.
- Develop and execute innovative campaigns across multiple channels to multiple stakeholders
- Develop senior level stakeholder relationships that provide strategic counsel on brand and marketing best practices that fall in line with the overall business vision and marketing programme
- Help to design content and deliver outstanding client events
- Create engaging content which tell clients stories through multiple channels such as videos, podcasts, webcasts, brochures, perspective pieces, blogs
- Work closely with design and digital teams to develop and deliver issue-based, journey-led marketing strategies.
- Create and execute plans that have focused objectives, budgets and performance metrics
- Successfully collaborate within a highly matrixed operating environment, including leveraging and originating go-to-market content such as research and thought leadership within the brand guidelines
- Manage and deliver complex, multi-channel sales and marketing communications campaigns with the input of multiple stakeholders within the brand guidelines
- Develop a deep understanding of the audiences and markets in which the business’s products and brands compete, identifying key competitors and monitoring audience and marketing activity.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.