An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join a well-known global Wealth Management firm. You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Marketing and Communications in the day-to-day marketing activities with a focus on digital marketing strategy and execution.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- Define and execute marketing strategy alongside the Head of Marketing & Communications with specific responsibility for digital strategy and campaign delivery
- Ensure all marketing materials are relevant and up to date, specifically for website, social media, emails, and digital campaigns
- Relationship management both internally and with 3rd party suppliers
- Production of monthly and quarterly client publications and collateral
- Line management of a marketing executive
- Supporting on events as needed
Key Skills of the Marketing Manager
- Proven experience in a similar role within a B2B space
- Significant experience implementing digital marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Understanding of CRM and CMS, as well as Hootsuite and email distribution systems
- Previous experience working with external partners
If you are looking to join a collaborative and digital-savvy financial services business, please get in touch.