New Job Alert! Become the Marketing Manager for a thriving retail business based in Cheshire and receive an excellent benefits package which includes private healthcare, an excellent recognition scheme, and on-site parking!
Based in the picturesque Cheshire, our client’s office is easily accessible from Manchester and surrounding areas. As a business, they have forged themselves an incredible status within the retail industry and as they continue to expand, they are now searching for a talented Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team.
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a robust marketing budget and will also be heavily involved in the brand strategy. The Marketing Manager will also be accountable for managing a team of Designers and Marketing Executives whilst also executing marketing activities that will drive multi-channel sales. This is an all-round brand marketing manager role so our client is looking for someone with a flair for creativity and innovation.
The Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Driving online marketing on multiple platforms such as email and looking for new and innovative ways to reach current and new customers
- Planning and delivering for promotions—working alongside manager to plan and collaborate with financial teams, designers and the team as a whole devising an achievable promotional calendar that will maximise the performance of company objectives.
- Analysis of customers and competitors and identify key potential new clients and the retention of existing clients. Analysis of the performance of online i.e. email and offline marketing i.e. direct mail, activity continually striving for improvement
- Collaborates with PR and Brand agencies to deliver a reputable and recognisable brand
- Create a strong integrated marketing plan and ensure that all campaigns are within the agreed budget
- Maximise profits by producing promotions which are feasible within each platform’s limitations
- Work closely with other members of the team in order to generate detailed briefs for any future promotions whilst also performing regular email and landing page tests
- Optimise profitability by utilising direct mail in order to acquire new leads and manage the production of all corporate material
- Aim to identify new business sectors and also the appropriate products for them by analysing customer segments
- Make sure that all work produced, reflects the brand message
- Keep up-to-date on the latest industry trends, products, customers and changes
The Perfect Candidate:
- Experience within a similar marketing role is essential
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing strategies and campaigns, ideally within a retail or B2B environment
- A marketing qualification would be advantageous, however, it’s not essential
- Strong understanding of MailChimp or similar software
- Excellent budget management, leadership, catalogue marketing and email marketing skills
- Expert knowledge of offline marketing
- An eye for detail with an ambitious mindset
Are you the person that they are looking for? For more information, call us on 0161 833 1044 or alternatively, apply online today!