We partner with health clinics around the UK to deliver the best in class options for IVF patients to grow their families by making access to treatment more accessible.
As we continue to expand from our London office - we are looking to add an ambitious and caring marketing manager to help us grow internationally - fully succeeding in helping thousands of people become parents.
The successful person who joins will arrive into a uniquely favourable set of circumstances: a fantastic and proven product, easy to identify audiences, and low penetration rates in many markets. In this context, the potential for marketing driven growth is significant and exciting!
You will be, or have, the following:
- Strong digital / performance marketing experience
- Have a working knowledge of international marketing
- Strong understanding of web-design, SEO and content management
- You can make strategic plans and then implement them
- You take ownership and show leadership on your projects
- Have excellent project management skills
- Manage, monitor and review customer engagement / satisfaction
- Manage marketing and promotional budget
- Provide monthly reports on all marketing activities
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.