A forward thinking global construction firm are looking for a Marketing Manager. They are investing heavily in marketing and creating a culture of excellence.
The role will require a good understanding of B2B marketing channels as well as effective communications. You will forge strong working relationships within the firm to help galvanise the positioning and messaging in the marketplace.
You will report to the Head of Marketing and work closely with senior stakeholders, Marketing peers and agencies.
- Contribute to and deliver the marketing strategy based on business objectives and ambitions
- Plan and deliver key marketing campaigns developing plans and analysing progress
- Review the firm's presence at major events
- Support digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement a cohesive communications programme to equip and inform all colleagues and key audiences
- Competitor analysis and monitoring
- Manage key agency partnerships
- Proven campaign management experience in a B2B environment
- Highly-motivated and proactively embracing of new challenges
- Strong communication, advanced writing and organisational skills
- Reported results to senior meetings
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and work collaboratively
- Ability to prioritise, manage multiple activities and work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of digital campaigns
- Experience briefing and managing agencies