As a membership community of online retailers and global digital tech companies, my client provides data and insights for e-commerce and retail companies to improve their performance. In addition to data and insights, they also run a busy range of industry events throughout the year.
The company is universally recognised as the leading authority in this space, and they're now looking for a creative and quick-thinking Marketing Manager to join their team.
About The Marketing Manager
As the Marketing Manager, you'll work with a dynamic entrepreneurial team to produce and deliver a wide variety of marketing material that provides membership growth.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
- You'll develop and implement marketing strategy
- You'll oversee all website development
- You'll execute the social media and marketing campaigns
- You'll manage the creative and design process for makreting and branding material
About The Successful Marketing Manager
If you have 3-5 years' marketing experience and a proven track-record of delivering lead generation through quality marketing strategy and social media, then this could be the ideal role for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Manager:
- Expert social media skills and knowledge of using LinkedIn as a marketing platform
- Highly creative with good copywriting and content creation skills
- Understands how to produce and implement an effective marketing strategy
- Able to manage multiple projects at any given time
- 3-5 years' experience in marketing
The Marketing Manager role offers a salary between £35K - £45K depending on experience, fantastic benefits and great career progression.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive