Salary: 45-50k + excellent benefits
One of the world’s leading Management Consultancy firms is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to help drive integrated strategic marketing across all delivery channels for the UK business. Based in London, this role is part of a growing UK marketing team and will cover a range of campaigns as part of a new, more united, go-to-market approach.
As Marketing Manager you will manage all aspects of brand activation, including digital lead generation campaigns, aligned to the UK marketing strategy. This role requires experience in managing multiple marketing programmes for differing lines of business in a coordinated approach. The marketing team is aligned with the business and work in partnership with the client and sales teams in the activation of the marketing strategy, generating leads for commercial success.
- Work with the business to understand their practice areas and client focus, using this insight to manage fit for purpose marketing campaigns to support the business and aligned to the overall marketing strategy.
- Build compelling marketing propositions and plans that help position the business in its key market segments and deliver leads and sales, based on strong client led insights.
- Leverage all aspects of digital marketing to support activation and enhance lead generation.
- Maximise the website to enhance UX and engagement levels in the delivery of the campaigns.
- Grow the brand through a clear focus on social activities, working with the social media and PR teams, and manage the delivery of digital lead generation activity including social (paid and organic).
- Collaborate across the marketing team to share best practices, ensure integration, efficient delivery and consistency of approach.
- Actively engage key internal stakeholders with proactive internal communication campaigns to create advocates and amplify campaign activity.
- Monitor the respective marketing budget to ensure effectiveness of activity and ROI.
- Solid experience in working in a corporate marketing environment, with FS experience an advantage but not essential.
- Extensive experience across all marketing disciplines and delivery channels.
- Experience in building B2B brands, and in delivering cut through integrated campaigns.
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Influencing and negotiation skills at senior executive levels.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Team-oriented and also highly motivated self-starter with proven track record for collaboration within and across teams.