A rapidly growing start-up within fin-tech has an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing marketing team at their modern, stylized central London offices. The soon to be fin-tech frontrunner is going from strength to strength and is looking to grow their digital marketing team with an ambitious Marketing Manager to report directly to the Marketing Director.
This Marketing Manager will have strong omni-channel digital marketing experience, with an ambitious self-starter attitude.
About the Marketing Manager Role
As Marketing Manager, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a fast-paced, high-learning, start-up environment.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Lead the strategy and implementation of multi-channel campaigns across SEO, social (paid and organic) PPC, CRM, email, display and more
- Gain valuable insights on end-to-end customer experience and establish growth strategies for the rapidly growing fin-tech maverick
What The Successful Marketing Manager Will Look Like
Desired skills of the Marketing Manager:
- Ideally 3 years' multi-channel experience (particularly social, search and CRM), within a start-up environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consumer behavior
- Ambitious attitude, great time-management skills and a high attention to detail
The Marketing Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £30k to £40k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including generous holiday, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.