Our client, who specialise in consultancy and the supply of innovative, high quality analytical instrumentation that operates throughout the UK and Ireland are seeking to expand the team. Due to increased demand and company growth, a role for a Marketing Manager has arisen to assist and contribute with their ambitious expansion plans.
As Marketing Manager you’ll need to be able to form, implement and execute marketing strategies. Ideally, you’ll have significant digital marketing experience. You will be supporting on a wide range of marketing activities and focused on delivering outcomes via led generation tactics. You’ll need to be have an outgoing nature and take a hands-on approach. You’ll have plenty of autonomy so you must be confident in working standalone.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop marketing strategies and report on outcomes of initiatives implemented
- Execute digital and social media activities across the company to drive ROI
- Proactively collaborate with partners to provide first rate marketing support
- Produce marketing collateral, communication content and PR materials
In order to execute this role successfully desired skills include:
- Ideally have 1-2 years’ experience within technical environment
- Have a thorough understanding of digital marketing methods
- Show a creative flair and be happy to bring ideas to the table
- Demonstrate good communication skills both written and verbal
- Be confident in building relationships at all levels
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridge based Marketing Manager position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.