A Marketing Manager with B2B Financial Services experience is needed to join this award-winning provider of ratings, investment research and software to the financial services industry for a 12 month maternity cover.
This company is the UK's leading investment ratings and research agency. They provide data, tools and software for fund managers and other financial services firms. Their products and services are designed to interpret and analyse data, helping financial advisers and private investors make sound investments.
The role will report into the Head of Marketing and will lead the development and execution of the marketing strategy for the Financial Adviser sector.
Areas of Responsibilities include:
- Campaign management
- Overseeing Go-to-Market and product launches, liaising with sales, product development and proposition teams
- Client segmentation
- Creating marketing materials
- Events management
- Building their adviser network and platform partnership program
- Line management of one Marketing Executive
- B2B marketing experience in financial services, ideally working for a Discretionary Fund Manager selling through the Adviser distribution channel
- Experience in campaign management and broad marketing skills, including creative development & copywriting
- Knowledge of CRM systems Salesforce and marketing automation systems (preferably Hubspot)