About The Events Company
A dynamic and fast-growing company that owns some of the UK's most successful trade shows is looking for a Group Marketing Manager to join their award-winning team.
The company runs best of class events in the technology and healthcare sectors and have offices around the world including London, New York and Singapore. They've also won over 30 industry awards in the last 7 years - making them a fantastic company to join.
About the Marketing Manager
As the Marketing Manager, you'll work with the Group Marketing Manager, Marketing Director and Event Director to develop and implement marketing strategy, positioning and key messages and product strategy.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
* You'll execute quality marketing campaigns and ensure that required performance criteria are achieved.
* You'll manage the creative/design process for a wide variety of marketing materials.
* You'll help to create sales campaigns alongside the sales team, focusing on new client growth and increased client retention.
About The Successful Marketing Manager
If you're a proven marketeer and have experience in management, a keen interest in technology and healthcare and knowledge of the events industry, this could be the ideal role for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Manager
* 2-3 years' experience in Marketing at manager level.
* Experience in developing marketing plans.
* Knowledge and experience in marketing events is advantageous but not a pre-requisite.
* Good project management skills
* Great written and oral communication skills.
The Marketing Manager role pays an annual salary up to £35,000 and includes excellent benefits and incentives.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to Luke at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Digital Director, Digital Manager, Digital Account Manager, BDD, SEO, PPC, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, Digital Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive