A leading information and events provider to the global private capital markets is looking for a Subscriptions Marketing Manager.
An exciting new opportunity for a seasoned and savvy marketing manager to join their expanding team. The company has spent the past few years investing heavily in their technology platforms and martech stack - which has led to their acceleration of top line revenue growth. This is a fantastic time to join an already successful business that is poised for even greater things.
- Meet or exceed all lead targets to facilitate sales in meeting/exceeding all revenue targets for responsible titles
- Support renewal sales process to achieve growth targets
- Execute marketing plan for responsible titles
- Implement and execute marketing strategy/plan for responsible titles
- Learn and actively use technology to execute marketing responsibilities (SailThru, MS Dynamics, BlueVenn, Tableau, etc.)
- Develop an effective working relationship with sales and editorial teams that support titles in your portfolio
- Work with digital marketing operations team to execute digital strategy and KPI reporting
- Proven experience in a B2B marketing role; a minimum of 3+ years of experience directly managing B2B marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong and measurable results
- Background from subscriptions based organiation or SaaS
- Highly experienced B2B copywriter with strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record managing marketing lead generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
If you would like to work for the company with a long-standing reputation for premium brands - the business that cares about substance and quality then you should apply with your CV today.
For more infomation about the role, please contact Mal on Malg@emr.co.uk
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position