Marketing Manager – Manchester City Centre – Financial Services – Up to £50,000
Are you ready to take on the world from our client’s Manchester based offices?
With offices all over the world, our client are on the hunt for a Marketing Manager to join their company and take the reins of their whole marketing strategy. Don’t be deceived, our client don’t have the usual working atmosphere you might expect for a company in Financial Services, instead boasting a relaxed environment for its workers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have plenty of international experience and fluency in German would be an added bonus. Social Media experience and familiarity with CRM and CMS would be great too!
Do you know how offices all over the world work? This role could be for you!
Roles and Responsibilities of Marketing Manager:
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns across all platforms including email, website and social media.
- Managing the production of all marketing collateral.
- Writing copy and proof reading.
- Compiling reports to analyse results of all campaigns. Reports will be presented to Head of Marketing and Communications.
- Ensure consistent branding and TOV across all marketing material.
The Ideal Candidate:
- International experience is a must!
- Educated to degree level in a related subject.
- Proven experience and success in a similar role.
- A strong independent worker who is self-motivated.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!