- Formulate and drive the brand, digital, social and consumer PR strategy, continually looking for new opportunities to effectively target relevant consumer & media segments through the right media channels in order to drive brand awareness.
- Plan, brief and manage agencies to deliver campaigns in line with strategy, KPIs and budgets.
- Manage the PR function, determining and providing strategic guidance, setting teams yearly KPIs, in line with overall strategy, ensuring full integration with marketing and trade activities.
- Monitor and analyse the market trends and recommend appropriate actions to capitalise on the trends.
- Working knowledge of digital technologies and applications, including Google / Adobe Analytics, Google Ads & Display Network, Facebook Ad Manager, Instagram, Twitter, PhotoShop and Content Management Systems.
- Strong project management skills to successfully delegate tasks and co-ordinate multi-stakeholder campaigns.
- A great eye for detail and a real drive to keep up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing.