Are you a Marketing Manager looking to work within of London's most exciting and fastest growing sub-sectors of the real estate industry?
This company are a hugely exciting business and are part of a rapidly growing sub-sector within the property industry with enormous projected growth within the next five years. With a continually growing team of 25 people the company are now looking to bring in an experience Marketing Manager the help lead the launch of new developments as well as helping to continue the success of five existing developments across the country. This is a fantastic opportunity for a 360 Marketing Manager to join a brilliant company and lead on a number of large-scale projects and developments.
* As the Marketing Manager you will develop the marketing strategy for existing and new developments
* Working with the wider operations team you will create and deliver campaigns both on and offline
* Taking the lead on customer experience you will work closely with current customers as well as looking to understand new customers across multiple locations within the UK
* Monitoring key industry new sources and developing an understanding of the market you will work with key stakeholders to implement marketing performance actions on developments
* Working across all key marketing channels you will help to manage the loyalty program, on-site events, partnerships and local businesses
* Having prior and proven marketing experience working in related industry either property or hospitality is essential for this role
* With digital marketing experience you will have experience working with Google Analytics and Social Media channels
* You'll have experience working with WordPress, MailChimp, SurveyMonkey and Canva
* With excellent communication skills you will have strong written and verbal skills
If you are looking for a new and exciting role and to work for a rapid growth business then please apply now!
|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Jones|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 11:56|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Up to £42000 per annum + 12 month FTC
£45,000 - £50,000 plus excellent benefits
£35000 - £40000 per annum + plus generous bonus scheme!