Robert Half Creative & Marketing is delighted to be working in partnership with Osprey for the recruitment of a Marketing Manager to cover maternity leave, the contract is expecting to last a minimum of 8 months
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer the Marketing Manager's key objective will be to continue to develop and deliver the marketing strategy in line with the growth plans for Osprey, work closely with the commercial and operational teams, building strong relationships in order to create an effective flow of information and build the awareness of the Osprey Brand.
- Oversee, drive and support Osprey's marketing activity in both online and offline space, including the website, events, content marketing, advertising, partnerships and online digital channels.
- Manage the company's marketing budget.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications (including ROI) and provide recommendations to the CCO for future initiatives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
The successful Marketing Lead will have a background in B2B marketing environment, live within easy commute of the Bristol office and have experience of working closely with senior management stakeholders.
Other key skills will ideally include
- Proven track record of delivering a marketing plan and associated campaigns
- Proficient in managing a marketing budget
- Proficiency with digital marketing and social media strategy
- Experience of marketing automation and CRM tools
- A project management mentality
- Proficient in using data to help determine strategy and creating reports
- Presented at board level
Osprey are a market leader on the onshore and offshore transportation of heavy or abnormal loads. Using a modern fleet of land and marine equipment they supply heavy lifting and transport services for the offshore oil and gas industry, power generation, renewable energy and support the UK's heavy industries. Established for over 20 years they have technical engineering expertise in providing their clients with the engineering solutions they require.
Salary & Benefits
The Successful marketing manager can expect to receive a salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 DOE. This is a FTC for maternity cover.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.