Marketing Manager - Client-side, £25,000 - £30,000 DOE + bonus - Coventry
This innovative and talented B2B organisation bring together a vast wealth of experience in their market and work as trusted long-term partners to their clients delivering projects globally. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team based in Coventry.
The majority of projects are delivered in West Africa, Dubai and Europe and so although the role is UK based, there will be the occasional requirement to travel.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all marketing activity alongside the Marketing Executive. Due to the overseas focus of these projects there is an emphasis on traditional activity and production of collateral. The successful candidate must therefore be a creative individual with proven experience working closely with either in house teams or third-party designers to create signage, literature and promotional materials. The Marketing Manager must be capable of owning this process and putting together compelling design/artwork briefs.
As well as the above you will own all PR activity for the business as well as various campaigns across relevant digital marketing channels. Channels include, social (Hootsuite experience is ideal), PR, print advertising, pop up events, collateral to include leaflets, billboards, pop up banners, website content, email marketing, mobile marketing, SEO and Google AdWords (day to day outsourced to digital agencies), re-marketing and so on.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Create marketing strategy alongside the MD including budget planning, content ideation and implementation schedules
- Manage and work closely with exhibitors, show partners and media partners to ensure that all agreed marketing and promotional communications have been achieved.
- Work closely with international parties to ensure that they have the correct materials such as pop up event collateral
- Liaise with third party designers to create signage, literature and promotional materials - The Marketing Manager must own this process and be capable of putting together compelling artwork briefs and keep artwork trackers up to date
- Send full briefing documents to on-site partners such as photographers and videographers
- Source new media partners and ensure a schedule is kept up to date
- Build media relations both here in the UK and overseas
- Copy-write, copy-read and prepare written materials including marketing copy, press releases, e-shots and radio advertisements
- Manage all SEO and Google AdWords campaigns via a third-party agency, reporting regularly and making amendments as needed
This is an exciting role for a Senior Marketing Executive level candidate who is looking to take the next step in their career or an existing Marketing Manager who wants to join a growing business. It is essential that candidates have B2B experience. Exhibitions/events experience is beneficial but not essential.
The successful candidate must have a creative flair and fantastic organisational skills. This is a varied and busy role but an exciting one with an organisation that encourage autonomy, learning and growth and fun!
Please apply to this advert or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.