This company is at the forefront of performance marketing within the mobile applications and gaming space, and specialises in user acquisition for mobile apps and video games. The company has gone from strength to strength and boasts some of the biggest tech companies in the world among their key clients. With the company's strong performance marketing focus and continued growth, they are now looking to bring in a B2B Marketing Manager to help develop the company's brand profile in order to continually grow their presence, in what is a hugely exciting market. If you are an experience B2B Marketing Manager, then this could be the role for you!
- You will be responsible for increasing the brand awareness through the creation of a detailed marketing strategy
- By implementing a thought leadership programme for the company, you will draw on talent and knowledge from the whole business
- Through developing and creating marketing material and presentations, you will also support the sales team to win new business during key meetings and pitches
- You will utilise opportunities to create brand awareness and solidify relationships, by identifying events and conferences for speaking opportunities as well as organising round table and breakfast meetings
- In addition, you will be reviewing, updating and managing website content and design, liaising with designers, as well as writing blog posts, articles and creating compelling case studies to demonstrate the outstanding services available
- Through previous and proven B2B Marketing experience you will be able create and implement a detailed marketing strategy
- With your strong commercial focus, you will have the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets
- Your excellent written and verbal communication will allow you to write copy and deliver presentations to key stakeholder within the business
If you are looking for an exciting new role as a B2B Marketing Manager working in the tech and agency space, then please apply now!