Want to work for an award-winning consultancy who are dedicated to making a difference to peoples' working lives?
Marketing Manager - Up to £40,000 pro rata - 6-9 month contract - London
You will work for a consultancy focused on helping companies to create high performance environments and ranked in The Sunday Times Top 100 'Best Small Companies to Work for the 12th successive year.
As Marketing Manager, you will be strategically focussed on building a credible brand and managing the company's reputation using PR, brand assets, thought leadership, content and social media channels.
- Develop, manage and protect the company's brand and sub-brands, including internal engagement
- Co-create PR strategy with agencies, and develop and execute PR campaigns and regular press office activity
- Lead the editorial process and create a content strategy to build brand awareness, develop meaningful connections with target audiences and drive top of funnel activity into the website
- Plan and execute a social media strategy to grow the company's reach and engagement with content through organic and paid activity
- Measure and review all PR, content and social media activity, using data to innovate and improve each channel
- Gather data and provide insight on the company brand and its reputation, including evaluation against competitors
- Line manage a Marketing Executive and a Marketing Intern
- Manage the budget for all brand and reputation activities
You MUST HAVE:
- Strong campaign / project management experience
- A thorough understanding of marketing ROI, analytics tools and social media marketing
- The ability to write high quality copy for both online and print, have a publisher mindset
- Experience and skilled at managing and influencing internal stakeholders, and external suppliers in a complex environment
- Proven capability in managing multiple deliverables to tight timeframes
- Exceptional attention to detail
Marketing Manager - Up to £40,000 pro rata - 6-9 months contract - London
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.