Robert Half Creative & Marketing are delighted to be working with a fortune 100 company, globally renowned for energy supply based in the Swindon area. They offer fantastic career progression, dedication to career development, and a sensible approach to flexible working
Reporting to the Marketing Director the Marketing Manager will have responsibility for leading the end to end marketing activity for residential customers and prospects. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially aware generalist marketer and would suit either an existing marketing manager or a Senior Marketing seeking a new challenge or a Senior Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in their career
The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for the divisions entire marketing activity aimed at domestic audiences, specifically,
- Develop and execute the annual B2C marketing plan to drive organic growth, through increasing both market share and revenue
- Own' and manage the domestic marketing budget. Ongoing maintenance and tracking of budgets to help evaluate successes and demonstrate ROI on all marketing related activities
- Work with the sales and marketing analyst to design and create customer segmentation to support a business wide understanding of who the customers are and how can the relationships improve both in process and collaboration
- Design and manage delivery of targeted campaigns for prospects and domestic customers including copy writing, design, print, digital assets and internal sales engagement materials
- Work with the Digital Marketing manager to review and refine the digital presence for domestic customers and social media activity
- Selection and management of agencies and partners
The successful applicant will ideally have the following
- Excellent communication skills, with a high standard of English. Able to write proficiently and accurately, and present clearly.
- Numerate, and able to manage budgets and forecasts to appraise ROI
- Good commercial acumen
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, particularly with Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- A proven ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Marketing related degree, or similar qualification
- Experience with Adobe CS / InDesign
- Experience with Dotmailer, Sales Force Pardot and/or similar e-mail marketing platform
Our client is an established energy supplier based in the Swindon area. With regular increase in annual turnover year on year and a global supplier, they offer hard working ambitious professionals a structured career path with fantastic earning opportunities. They are committed to innovation and the marketing team has grown year on year with a major role to play as the company has grown. They are an inclusive company with an open-door policy encouraging career development and a nurturing environment.
Salary & Benefits
The successful marketer can expect to receive a basic salary of circa £40,000 + Benefit package
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.