A fantastic opportunity has become available within a reputable IT brand for a Marketing Manager based in London. The role involves carrying out global B2B marketing strategies, generating leads and being responsible for campaign programmes.
As Marketing Manager you will have full ownership of B2B communication plans, asset creation and digital performance lead generation.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing the global B2B Marketing strategy, providing clear direction to Senior leadership team
- Creating content, acquisition and re-engagement strategies to win influence with core group of decision makers
- Working closely with commercial teams to bring products to market through effective comms plans, cutting edge collateral and customer feedback loops
- Nurturing direct report, preferred supplier and internal resource to ensure business/relationship growth across EMEA, APAC & Northern America
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant degree and/or equivalent marketing qualification
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, including demand generation and campaign management
- Global and/or multi-region experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo & Google Analytics
- Experience in online and digital marketing and latest B2B customer engagement tactics
- Strong ability to collaborate with a rapidly growing sales organisation in an international environment
The Marketing Manager will be joining a leading Fintech/IT organisation based in London. Their award-winning company culture values humility and leaders who know how to listen. The senior leadership's primary goal was to build a company where they would love to work, and even now, with employees positioned globally, that remains the top priority. They trust and empower colleagues, and together they ensure everything is in place do fulfil their most productive work.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.