|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-23 00:00:00}|
|Contact Name:||Becki Burton|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 17:35|
As Marketing Manager, you'll be working alongside the commercial team. This is a new role and it will be your responsibility to develop and deliver a marketing plan and strategy aligned to the companies vision and growth. This is a big role that will involve you:
• Managing the marketing strategy and effective CRM process
• Researching the market
• Generating leads for the business through the creation of engaging content
• Producing sales collateral for the commercial team
• Liaising with and managing external agencies
• Managing online campaigns, website development, SEO, blogs, whitepapers, e-books and social media
• Creating and implementing innovative and effective trade support activities
• Organising events / exhibitions
• Managing the overall marketing budget and ensuring that marketing campaigns are delivered on time and on budget
What We're Looking For:
To be considered for this Marketing Manager role, we're looking for a self motivated person who has experience of implementing a marketing strategy. B2B experience is essential. You'll have a commercial head on your shoulders with previous experience of working with a sales driven environment. Multichannel marketing experience is a must.
This is a great opportunity to help shape the role and drive the business to achieve it's growth plans. You'll be rewarded with a great basic and competitive benefits package.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Becki on 0113 2469605 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's