Robert Half are currently working with a revolutionary Fintech organisation, as due to their growth plans for the rest of this year they are now looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join the team.
You will be taking full ownership of the marketing function, creating an annual marketing plan and budget. You will be developing and executing various marketing campaigns using organic and performance related channels. You will also be working on content creation, social media, PR and communications activities.
They are a global organisation which fully believes in the power of marketing, and are committed to providing the best possible support to further enhance your career progression.
- Create annual marketing plan and set yearly budgets
- Develop and execute yearly marketing plan
- Create content for the website, social media and collateral
- Develop marketing campaigns using paid search and paid media
- Run PR and communication campaigns, including copywriting press releases
- 2+ years as a Marketing Manager
- Experience in Fintech, Financial Services is a must due to the autonomy the role will provide
- Experience in having successfully run campaigns and tracked ROI
- Ability to work in a standalone capacity within marketing
- Experience in writing compelling press releases that engage with audiences
A forward thinking Fintech organisation with ambitious growth plans for the future.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000-£60,000 + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice