Marketing Manager - World Leading Museum - Kensington
My client is the largest institution of its kind in the world; its mission is to explore the child's world through art, design and performance and to hold in trust the nation's childhood collections comprising over 35,000 objects ranging from the 16th century to the present day. It is about to enter an exciting phase of ambitious transformation, so this is a fantastic time to join and be integral in shaping the communications campaign over this key moment in the museum's history.
The role would suit a mature professional who is creative and is an all round marketer. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in delivering the marketing strategy with a range of activity including but not limited to events, content, digital and partnership marketing. You must be comfortable multi-tasking, taking initiative, and be strong communicator.
- Develop, implement and keep under review the marketing strategy for families
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns
- Instigate and manage a programme of market research across relevant exhibitions
- Ensure the brand, tone of voice, house style and visual identity is embedded across all marketing channels both on and offline
- Advise colleagues within Learning and across other departments on the most appropriate form of communication for specific events and activities and ensure that guidelines for best practice in marketing communications are followed.
- A strong track record in marketing in a relevant consumer or service environment with a full range of strategic and tactical marketing skills, both on and offline.
- Strong digital and social media marketing skills and experience, both as part of integrated campaigns, and as standalone activity.
- Good understand of multichannel marketing and have experience of running multi-channel marketing
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to act with confidence at senior levels. Able to communicate effectively in all mediums and present material succinctly.
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to influence and challenge when necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player.
- Self-drive and motivation.
If this is the Marketing Manager role for you then do not hesitate and apply now!
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.