Marketing Manager- Rapidly growing Fin-tech Platform
£35 to £45k (DOE) - Performance bonuses, 25+ days' holiday, free parking and more
About the Innovative Fin-Tech Company
This exciting company who're taking over the fin-tech space has an excellent opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager to join their expert-led marketing team to drive the innovative payment solutions platform's rapid growth. This fast-paced Marketing Manager role offers the opportunity to develop within a modern, forward thinking business; that believes trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. A Marketing Manager with an innovative mind and a passion for delivering successful digital campaigns would be perfect for their ambitious plans for growth.
This disruptive platform is an award-winning, Top 10 B2B fin-tech Company in the UK, changing online shopping for unique businesses globally. Their modern, stylized London offices are soon to be even more vibrant when added to by a talented and dedicated Marketing Manager.
About the Marketing Manager Role
As Marketing Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop your technical skills in an exciting and creative maverick within fin-tech.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
* Seize opportunities to mastermind multi-channel marketing campaigns (online and print)
* Have the chance to liaise closely with influential figures within and external to the fin-tech company, reporting to the Head of Marketing to mould wide-reaching projects and campaigns, maximising exposure using materials generated by market-leading research
* Take charge of owning the day-to-day management of the entire marketing process
* Lead in the management of all internal 'customer' relationships, as well as external supplier/agency relationships
About the Successful Marketing Manager
If you are currently in a Marketing Manager role, this could be the ideal next step in your career within the fin-tech marketing sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Manager:
* Ideally 3 years' experience in delivering successful marketing campaigns, preferably B2B fin-tech
* Experience with CRS/CRM systems and a strong understanding of targeted marketing activation across social media channels, such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
* Hands-on experience with analytics tools
* A practical and strategic understanding of PPC
The Marketing Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £35 to £45k depending on experience and excellent company benefits including performance bonuses, free parking and 25+ day's holiday.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at email@example.com or call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.