Gresham’s is an independent day and boarding school situated in the Georgian town of Holt. The school sits within 200 acres of glorious countryside in an area of outstanding natural beauty with the North Norfolk Coast just a few miles away.
Our alumni have achieved great success in many fields and include the composer Benjamin Britten, the poet W H Auden and hovercraft inventor Sir Christopher Cockerell. More recent alumni include Sir James Dyson, BAFTA and Oscar winning actress, Olivia Colman, film director Stephen Frears and international rugby players, Tom and Ben Youngs.
Gresham’s is seeking to appoint an experienced Marketing Manager with responsibility for developing and implementing marketing plans which will lead to the effective positioning and promotion of Gresham’s in support of the school’s strategic plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement campaigns to raise the profile of Gresham’s and convey its key messages.
- Create and execute annual marketing plans to recruit and convert pupils in line with objectives.
- Ensure brand guidelines are applied consistently across all marketing communications.
- Produce digital and printed marketing materials in line with brand guidelines including website, films, prospectuses, advertisements, e-shots, newsletters, posters etc.
- Ensure the systematic collection, review and analysis of information on competitors, existing markets and potential markets, as well as current parents and prospective parents.
- Ensure the school keeps abreast of new and emerging social media and the opportunities presented by mobile technologies
- Maintain a programme of on-going communication with new enquirers and prospective parents.
- Monitor and maintain a programme of contact and communications with feeder schools.
- Identify the news value of school, pupil and OG achievements and activities and promote them accordingly.
- Organise and attend events as necessary.
- Effectively manage and develop good working relationships with external suppliers and agencies.
To further information on the role and to apply, please visit our website