Are you looking for a new challenge in financial services marketing?
Purpose of the job
To deliver high-level, quality and innovative marketing strategies for the Finance group.
About the company
Based near Liverpool Street, this established financial services group are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their flourishing team. With an equal opportunities social working culture, this is a rare opportunity to join a business redefining marketing within the financial services industry.
About the role
This is a varied role which involves both digital and off-line marketing with a focus on creating and managing successful campaigns. From events, collateral production and agency briefings to SEO, social media and website updates, you'll be involved in all marketing functions.
Must have experience
- Management - Must have experience managing a marketing team, delegating marketing activities, implement guidelines, setting targets & conducting performance reviews.
- Campaigns - Experience managing and implementing marketing plans & campaigns is essential.
- Digital - Website development, social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook) PPC & optimising web presence through SEO.
- PR & Comms - Must have experience supporting PR and Communications efforts.
- Events - Event development and execution experience.
- Must have experience creating well-constructed marketing literature.
- An ability to think ahead and plan with excellent attention to detail.
This business has a social working environment with backing and stability that comes from a large organisation. Some of your benefits and perks will include;
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday + birthday and Christmas off
- Company pension and much more
If you feel like you have the drive and experience, then please apply to send your updated CV to Assata Walker.