- Working alongside the Directors you will be creating and implementing a Marketing plan that will raise the profile and awareness of the business and sub brands, delivering campaigns / thought leading content that effectively position our brand as a market leader.
- Create relevant and insightful marketing content such as hot top blogs, thought leadership, white papers and email marketing content; managing lead generation led marketing campaigns for individual teams as well and companywide initiatives.
- Work with individual teams to organise our planned client and candidate events as well as coming up with new and creative ideas to stand out from the crowd. You will also be defining and managing the events budgets and reviewing the ROI.
- Manage the Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts as well as creating a social media plan and providing guidelines to the consultants to help them with their own profile raising initiatives.
- Look at where the business can use internal communication to help promote key change initiatives and manage effective integration of different parts of the organisation.
- Manage client pitches and RFPs making then engaging and tailored to the businesses range of clients, again utilising case studies and innovative content to stand out from their competitors.
- Marketing communications experience in a B2B environment, ideally with exposure to recruitment or lead generation, acquisition/retention based marketing.
- Demonstrable record of high performance / delivering across the full marketing mix.
- Ability to proactively manage a large portfolio of work/projects and a wide range of stakeholders.
- Proven track record of success and ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter.
- Assertive personality with ability to persuade and influence senior stakeholders.
- Excellent understanding of social media - Twitter, LinkedIn as well as websites.
To discuss this opportunity further please apply with your CV.