A fantastic opportunity has been created for a Marketing professional in an exciting and fast-growing science and technology business. In this newly created role, based in London, you will enjoy operating both strategically and hands-on. You will take ownership in developing our brand and overseeing media releases and content into relevant channels including our website and social media platforms.
This is a unique opportunity in a rapidly developing and transforming sector. You will be the sole Marketeer but will work closely with our scientific and business development teams. You will also own the key relationships with any outside agencies and suppliers. In this role you will need to be both proactive in setting the direction and agenda but will also enjoy the day-to-day activity of developing content and social media strategies.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong work ethic, be proactive and ambitious. You will be working in a small team friendly team environment, supporting office's in the UK, USA and Japan. You will ideally have 3-5 years marketing experience, ideally from a technology or scientific organisation. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be an expert at getting your message across
- Develop advertising and marketing collateral such as websites, brochures, handouts, technical instructions, promotional videos & photographs.
- Running marketing campaigns through digital and offline channels.
- Manage the content on our website and through other relevant web channels.
- Write, share and approve digital content for various social media platforms.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign activity, being able to scale campaigns to deliver ROI.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases and white papers to targeted media and audiences.
- Organising events including conferences, exhibitions and open days.
- Hire and manage copywriters, graphic designers, marketing & PR agencies as required.
- Prepare and develop strategies around internal communications.
- Solid and demonstrable experience in marketing, with deep knowledge of advertising and integrated marketing communications, including strategy, creative, production and media preferably in-house (approx. 3-5 years).
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with the ability to write compelling copy are a must.
- Proficiency in understanding all primary social media platforms for use in particularly creating communications and interacting with and responses.
- A wide degree of innovation and creativity, particularly in writing and design.
- Managed websites, SEO and social media channels.
- Managed and built relationships with external vendors.
- Have worked with all levels of the organisation from CEO to entry levels.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in team as well as independently.
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail.