A fantastic opportunity has been created for a Marketing professional with an exciting and fast-growing technology business.
Reporting into Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be a self-starter who will own and deliver marketing strategies and projects for the company core propositions. To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong work ethic, be proactive and ambitious.
- Developing the marketing strategy with a clear focus on defining positioning, audience and messaging
- Work with sales/pre-sales and product specialists to evaluate target markets and develop effective strategies
- developing a clear partner marketing plan to deliver initiatives that raises the profile of company services
- Executing multi-channel marketing and lead generation campaigns
- Profile audiences and identify target audiences based on business objectives, USP and market analysis
- Strong B2B marketing experience gained within the technology sector (ideally)
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Experience with working with marketing platforms - marketing automation, CMS, CRM, Google Analytics
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage a busy workload, working to tight deadlines
- Be able to work both in a team and independently
- Understanding of writing for digital (SEO) and fostering a positive user experience through concise, relevant, user friendly and engaging content
This is an outstanding opportunity with a great career prospect. If you would like to work for faced-paced company that always strive to be the best, please apply with you CV.