A Marketing Manager is needed to join a brand new marketing and communication agency in the heart of London.
This agency has clients across financial services, luxury/fashion, sports, politics and their span is increasing. The team is very international and they're willing to increase their presence globally.
They are looking for a creative, proactive and organised Marketing Manager to coordinate their marketing and communications team and lead marketing initiatives, reporting into the agency's Director.
- coordinating, controlling, delivering and managing marketing and communication strategy for a range of clients and for the agency
- building relationships with key clients and account management
- transforming strategic objectives into creative briefs
- development and copywriting of promotional materials and other channel specific coms
- managing all digital & social media communications
- managing suppliers and external partners
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5 years experience in marketing, preferably in a Marketing Agency
- Media, marketing or communications studies degree educated
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Proficiency in social media, PowerPoint/Keynote and Adobe Creative Suite
- Additional European language a plus
- Knowledge of the Fashion industry a plus.