Due to the business evolving, they have reshaped the Marketing and Communications function. This is an exciting time to join as you will directly contribute and impact the business's Marketing plan.
Straight away you will be managing diverse campaigns across multiple audiences. Alongside various programme initiatives, we are looking for a Marketing Manager who will deepen and drive customer engagement for the B2C business.
- Devising and implementing campaign process, from taking briefs from senior stakeholders right through to measurement of results, and owning all points in between
- Planning and implementing overall marketing plan (alongside campaign activity)
- Ownership of Group Brands and responsibility for their consistent application and amplification both internally and externally
- Management of key internal stakeholders
- Agency management and helping marketing and comms exec
- Campaign and planning experience within B2C/B2B, ideally in a fast-paced multi-function environment
- Evidence of understanding of different marketing functions and their utilisation in campaigns
- Knowledge of full marketing mix
- Strong presentation skills
- Confident user across Office 365
- Third party relationship management - proven experience leveraging these relationships
- Experience of creative development and execution and use of research and customer data in both creative and campaign execution and evaluation
- Strong people and presentational skills, particularly in communicating with demanding stakeholders
- Love of a 'self-starting' environment where there's a requirement to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
To discuss this exciting opportunity further please apply with your CV.