A Marketing Manager with B2B Financial Services experience is needed to join this award-winning provider of ratings, investment research and software to the financial services industry.
This company is the UK's leading investment ratings and research agency. They provide data, tools and software for fund managers and other financial services firms.
The role will report into the Head of Marketing and will lead the development and execution of the marketing strategy for the Asset Management and Institutional sector.
Areas of Responsibilities include:
- Campaign management
- Overseeing Go-to-Market and product launches, laising with sales, product development and proposition teams
- Creating marketing materials
- Events management
- Building Institutional Partnership & Client Communication Programs
- 5 - 8 years experience from a financial services marketing background
- B2B marketing in financial services
- Understanding of the Asset Management space preferred
- Experience in campaign management and broad marketing skills, including creative development & copywriting
- Knowledge of Salesforce and marketing automation systems (preferably Hubspot)