Reporting to the Head of School, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for producing key promotional and reporting materials in print and online, alongside overseeing the general day-to-day marketing activities for the school.
This post requires an experienced marketing professional to manage brand; design and print; website and social media; plus, support the delivery of marketing, communications
and alumni campaigns for the school.
- To take responsibility for all marketing and communications including design and administrative takes.
- To work closely with teachers and parents to ensure a good communication practice and develop a partnership approach.
- To work closely with all other administrators ensuring that all internal and external Communications and Marketing tasks are carried out effectively.
- To work closely with the Admissions Team to ensure that the school is being correctly presented to prospective families, embassies, relocation agents, educational consultants, global mobility partners and international businesses.
- Previous experience of international schools and IB education preferable.
- The ability to lead a team.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
To discuss this exciting opportunity further please apply with your CV.