A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a Financial Services firm that services the public sector on a 6 month contract based in central London.
Working closely with the CEO, this role will be responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy as well as supporting programmes.
The role holder will be the main day to day point of contact for all matters relating to their Campaigns and will therefore need to develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders and develop a good understanding of the business and maintain regular communication to ensure marketing is providing the right support.
- Work with key stakeholders, especially business leaders, sales leaders and service/ product leaders to develop marketing plans that support business and revenue growth priorities
- Collaborate with the relevant Industry teams to ensure assimilation and dissemination of industry intelligence and thought leadership.
- Develop plans which focus on target clients, reflecting different segments, company size, different markets as well as buyer hubs
- Evaluate marketing campaigns to ensure that the activity is helping the company to achieve its sales goals. Use the activity to help guide and improve future marketing initiatives
- Oversee the development of a marketing coordinator
- Experience in financial, Public Sector, Membership bodies or professional services
- Experience in running and managing external campaigns
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
If you feel you have the necessary experience and want to be part of a fantastic organisation then please apply today.