Reporting directly in to the Marketing Director, you will be fully responsible for managing a portfolio of growing consumer brands and a brand team.
- Ensure deep understanding of consumer needs and behaviors within the categories your brands operate it to create actionable consumer insights
- Market trend analysis to identify and guide future opportunities for your brands
- Work with Marketing Director in setting and agreeing strategic priorities for your brands' growth and subsequent objectives and targets
- Ensure the development and approval of annual brand plans for your portfolio that will deliver the strategies and objectives and targets
- Experience creating and managing substantial A&P programmes across all disciplines (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
- Excellent analytical skills - financial and market research/data
- Significant marketing experience (9+ years) with FMCG/CPG brands
To talk further about this exciting position please apply with your CV.