A great opportunity for an interim Marketing Manager to join a fantastic private investment firm.
As the interim Marketing Manager you will take charge of a broad remit covering online and offline marketing channels. You will have a passion for creating engaging content that elevates the brand and connects with the audience in its intended mannor.
You will have specific responsibility for:
- day-to-day management of the Firm's strategy for social channels (including analytics, content development, posting and growing followers)
- conference management (including roadmap development, pitching speakers, package negotiations, presentation development)
- website management (including day-to-day management of content, agency management, site metrics (ie., driving traffic), development of content)
- newsletter and article writing; and event management in conjunction with the Firm's Annual General Meeting.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in communications and marketing
- Insightful, creative and innovative marketer (ability to demonstrate previous projects and initiatives)
- Strong experience in website management (experience with Google analytics and content development)
- Strong experience in social channel management (with preference for experience with Hootsuite or other content roadmap planning tool)
If you are available for your next assignment then please apply today as this role will move quickly.