We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join the technology sector. Offering the chance to work in a growing and vibrant team.
THE ROLE OF MARKETING MANAGER
- Work closely with the Partner team to ensure requirements are gathered from key partners to deliver marketing plan.
- Develop a clear partner marketing plan of marketing activities including campaigns, communications, content and incentives.
- Coordinate marketing materials to assist Partner lead generation and opportunity building, to increase the partners reach.
- Recommend and manage campaigns’ financial investments.
- Writing and proofreading content for all media, ensuring consistency.
- Executing and supporting Partners’ go-to-market programs, helping them grow revenue and profitability.
- Build and develop good working relations with Partners - receiving feedback.
- Supporting the development of key marketing systems, ensuring allcampaigns and marketing activities are tracked and reported upon.
- Assist new product launches to ensure partner awareness and knowledge.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE MARKETING MANAGER ROLE
- Highly motivated, self-starter.
- Has a passion for all aspects of marketing and keen to learn new technologies.
- Customer solution focussed with business analytical and commercial awareness.
- Share and document knowledge in support of others to meet departmental objectives and targets.
- Committed to providing a quality service. Maintain high professional standards.
- Thrives in a high growth fast paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within a business.
- An aptitude for problem solving with structured approach.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in multi-channel marketing.
- Demonstrable experience in executing integrated marketing programmes.
- Experience with Marketing Automation and Analytics.