A key telecoms client of ours is looking for an experienced and self-motivated Marketing Manager to join their growing and vibrant Marketing team.
THE ROLE OF MARKETING MANAGER:
- Conduct monthly marketing intelligence and competitor analysis report on findings, assessing new potential opportunities.
- Develop and produce collateral for products and including logistics, promotional materials such as advertising, sponsorship, brochures and events in line with company brand strategy.
- Establish and maintain a great relationship with partners and agencies.
- Produce sales enablement collateral, Battlecards and presentations etc.
- Coordinating, Sub editing and drafting copy for website and product content
- Draft and execution of aligned Social media messages and news for (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Modify marketing product material and website landing page content.
- Creation of additional assets for Social media.
- Contribute communications and news releases.
- Reviews and edit external communications materials, e.g. blogs, articles and client success stories, to ensure clarity and consistency with company’s position.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THE MARKETING MANAGER ROLE:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working in a marketing environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills, multi-tasking capabilities are a must.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ideally educated to degree level with a very high standard of written English