Reporting to the Head of External Affairs, the Marketing Manager will support RES' external communications and marketing activities in UK & Ireland.
The role requires an experienced communications and marketing professional who will implement RES' external communications strategy in line with business objectives and growth plans for its support services (asset management, operations & maintenance and power purchase agreements).
Working with the business development team, you will help drive business growth with creative communication and marketing campaigns. You'll have experience of business to business marketing and implementing campaigns using a range of channels. The role will require you to build relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as working closely with external stakeholders and clients.
- Working with the business development team and UK&I communications team plan and implement RES' B2B external communications and marketing strategy in line with business objectives.
- Creation and management of compelling content campaigns for a range of different channels including print, digital and social media that drives engagement with RES' target audience.
- Writing, editing and proofing copy across a range of platforms to promote RES' brand and service offering to external audiences.
- Managing a rolling programme of content and advertising (organic and paid for) on RES' social media channels and measure success against objectives.
- Management of RES attendance at external third-party events/conferences and assist in the delivery of events organised by RES.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing is essential alongside experience of using key communication channels including print, digital and social media.
- Understanding of how to develop creative B2B marketing campaigns to meet business objectives.
- Good understanding of the renewable energy industry is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, manage priorities across different workstreams and meet deadlines.
- Proficient copy writer with strong attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Confident and resourceful, with the ability to deal with changing situations.
- Communications and marketing experience, in-house or agency.
- Understanding of marketing campaign management and a demonstrable track record of implementing successful campaigns,
- Experience of using social media, in particular twitter and LinkedIn, as part of B2B communication campaigns.
- Good understanding of various mediums including print, digital and social media.
- Educated to degree level
- Member of the CIPR, CIM or similar body