This is a full-mix on and offline Marketing Manager position working for a well-known, national Charity based in London.
This specialist Marketing Manager role is responsible for the strategy and implementation of fundraising and retail marketing campaigns with a particular focus on increasing income for the charity.
This role would see you;
- Working closely with the PR, Digital, Fundraising and Retail divisions to ensure all campaigns are fully integrated at a strategic level.
- Acting as a brand guardian to make sure messaging is consistent across the country
- Managing the national and regional marketing calendars
- Developing a suite of fundraising marketing materials
- Managing external agencies
- Working closely with the digital team to develop the digital fundraising proposition
We are looking for candidates with:
- On and offline Charity or health marketing experience
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Excellent written communications
This is a 12 month contract to cover maternity leave. Please apply straight away as the Charity will meet people for interview as soon as they receive their applications.