Make your mark!
We have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager.
Care South is a leading provider of residential and home care across the south of England. We are a not for profit and registered charity, with a genuine dedication to helping people get the best out of life. We know that it's the care that counts - not only of our care home residents and home care clients but also of our employees.
- Full Time - 37 hours per week
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Plus attractive benefits
Can you take us from Good to Outstanding? As our Marketing Manager you must have at least 5 years’ experience and be CIM qualified. You should be able to demonstrate flair, self-motivation and be personable with strong values, great communication skills and attention to detail. This is a standalone role, reporting to the CEO and Senior Management. With external agency support, you will need to be both strategic and be willing to roll your sleeves up. You will work closely with our Managers to achieve marketing objectives and contribute to our wider organisational goals.
Care South Values
As our Marketing Manager you will join over 1,500 people across our 20 residential and home care locations across the south of England. Our HEART values of Honesty, Excellence, Approach, Respect and Teamwork are fundamental to how we treat each other, the way we work, and the care that we provide every day.
In this challenging Marketing Manager role, you will:-
- Develop and manage the marketing strategy and plan
- Drive lead generation & conversion
- Review existing marketing activities
- Develop online marketing, social media and presence
- Evolve marketing material and collateral
- Analyse marketing data and customer feedback
- Review and edit publications / press releases
- Build and maintain relationships both internally and externally
In return, we offer a competitive package and the opportunity to really make a difference! For more information about Care South, please go to https://www.care-south.co.uk/ or contact the Human Resources Department on 01202 712400 for the Marketing Manager job description.
No Agency Applications Please