At Spektrix, we believe that entertainment experiences – whether theatre, sports, music and many more – improve the world in which we live. Our mission is to help make more of those experiences happen by transforming the way entertainment organisations sell tickets and build relationships with their audiences.
Over the last 11 years our brand has become well known in the UK market, we have a fun and innovative identity which has helped us disrupt the market and grow our business. Spektrix has grown considerably over the past few years, and we currently work with over 300 clients both in the UK and North America with excellent client retention. We sell over 20m tickets through our B2B SaaS platform. And we’re only just getting started.
- You will work to develop and execute our 12-month Marketing Plan focusing on growing and retaining our UK and North American Markets.
- You’ll have overall responsibility for our day to day marketing communications across all our channels.
- You’ll work on developing our brand to better reflect our capabilities and experience in meeting the sophisticated requirements of large, nationally recognised cultural organisations. Helping us to unlock the segment of the market that are desirable to us and prospects who use our competitors.
- You’ll lead on the evolution of our brand to position Spektrix as the market leader, capable of servicing the most complex clients in our market.
- You’ll work on the development of a plan to evaluate and update our sales collateral (sales documents, blogs, event presentations) and to make sure they’re being exploited to their full potential, as well as helping the sales team with tender documents.
- You will follow our annual KPI targets to deliver marketing qualified leads into our sales pipeline in the UK.
- You’ll actively manage our sponsorship agreements with industry partners, in collaboration with our Partnerships Manager.
- You’ll complete client analysis, identifying and engaging with users who are not taking full advantage of the product and service offered by Spektrix to prevent client attrition.
- Line management of the Marketing Executive.
What we’re looking for
- Around 5 years’ demonstrable experience of developing and executing successful B2B marketing campaigns for SaaS products.
- Experience of managing press & PR.
- The ability to represent Spektrix to the highest standard by building positive, effective relationships with industry partners.
- Experience managing projects involving multiple members of staff to a successful conclusion.
- Experience of planning and management of a marketing budget.
- The ability to build long-lasting effective relationships with senior external stakeholders.
- The ability to effectively evaluate the attitude and perception of Spektrix held by external stakeholders.
- Confidence in presenting to a wide range of audiences on a variety of topics, as well as developing a case for change to persuade and influence your peers.
Working at Spektrix
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme with matched contributions from Spektrix up to 3%
- NHS top up scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with flexibility to work bank holidays
- Continuous development with innovation sessions and your own learning budget
- Relaxed dress policy
- Snacks in the kitchen
- Office drinks every Friday
- Regular socials and pizza nights