GAI Marketing Manager (Digital, Events and Communication)
Do you have a CIM or similar formal Marketing qualification, integrated Marketing and Events experience and enjoy working in Central London?
Our Marketing Manager has moved onto pastures new and an opportunity has opened up for the right person to join the GAI’s small team based at the Head Office in Old Street/Shoreditch, London EC2.
You will be responsible for the full marketing mix, including;
- Preparation and updating of an annual Marketing Departmental Plan (including budget)
- Implementation of all marketing activities, events,print, digital, website, PR, social media
- Ownership for membership service levels and maintaining the corporate identity to required standards
At the same time to directly support the GAI’s three core pillars, namely Education, Technical and Community, to ensure the GAI’s position and reputation are upheld and a professional, efficient and valued service is delivered to its members and members of the Institute.
This post requires someone with ‘hands on’ management experience, who has creativity, initiative and tenacity and can manage and run a number of projects concurrently and must be;
- Totally conversant with all forms of business technology, including Microsoft Office suite, CMS mechanisms, print and design agency methodologies and marketing metrics.
- Strong in communication skills (both verbal and written) necessary because you will be liaising with numerous parties – internal and external – to plan and deliver multiple marketing activities and tasks.
With the support of the Chief Executive, you will create and deliver imaginative and inspiring methods of engaging the membership while maintaining the professionalism and efficiency of the organisation. All your thoughts and ideas will be welcomed and we will want you to challenge what is already in place, so if you have personality, drive and ambition, and the requisite experience, then please get in touch today.
Please contact: Neil.firstname.lastname@example.org - for full job description and person specification and if invited for interview please bring plenty of examples of work you have personally driven and delivered.