Are you an experienced Digital Marketer with a a good knowledge of social media channels?
Marketing Manager - £28,000-£33,000 - South London
This company is a leader in creative merchandise production and they work tirelessly to get their clients names & messages into the world
This Marketing Manager's responsibilities will include:
- marketing activity co-ordination with a focus on content development & e-mail
marketing, web-site maintenance & trade show management
- development of compelling and effective content, image sourcing for e-mail
marketing campaigns, website, social media & other collateral
- graphic design team management to develop creative campaign assets
- company's website management and updating
- social media channels management
- developing of insights on the latest global trends
- ensuring that all marketing collateral falls within brand guidelines
To be considered for the Marketing Manager's role you must meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience gained in B2B environment with a
- strong copy writing & communication skills
- knowledge of CMS systems and social media sites
- strong project management skills
- must be a self-starter & able to have a sense of ownership
- German language speaker - not essential
- experience with working with marketing automation or triggered e-mail
marketing tools (Marketo, Dotmailer etc.)
If this sounds like you, please do apply now....
Marketing Manager - £28,000-£33,000 - South LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.