B2C marketing manager with multi-site experience needed for South Buckinghamshire based residential care homes, to build brand awareness, generate leads, drive move ins and deliver occupancy and revenue targets.
Marketing Manager - 6 Month Contract - £40,000-$45,000 - Buckinghamshire
You must be available to start immediately and a car is required to visit the homes.
You will work for a premier healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care, with a significant number of homes throughout the UK. They offer a caring and vibrant environment with quality living and dining facilities, varied activity programmes and peace of mind to residents and their families that the right care and support are always on hand alongside enabling residents to experience a great day, every day.
- manage national and local marketing initiatives and programs focused on building brand awareness and drive sales including print campaigns
- develop marketing material for potential residents and their families including core collateral and templates for homes to tailor
- work with Sales to develop effective local sales and marketing plans for each home and measuring results
- manage marketing budgets, tracking spending and invoicing, and measure ROI
- work with the PR team to build brand awareness and encourage homes to share positive news stories with the PR agency
- develop and implement marketing campaigns to support the opening of new homes and recently refurbished homes
- ensure consistent and effective implementation of brand standards and guidelines
You MUST HAVE:
- experience in a multi-site business is an advantage
- experience in health care or customer centric consumer businesses an advantage
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- strong commercial awareness with analytical capability
- strong relationship management skills
Marketing Manager - 6 Month Contract - £40,000-$45,000 - BuckinghamshireIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.