A fantastic Marketing Manager role at a disruptive design and branding agency with a client portfolio including luxury, lifestyle, beauty and the agency’s own brands. You will be managing the external brand image of the agency and their products as well as their digital and social media presence and events. The aim of this role is to grow the agency’s awareness beyond the design industry and attract clients from a wider range of lifestyle brands.
Our client is looking for someone with a great understanding of culture and trends and who would have worked either within an integrated agency or within a fashion, beauty or lifestyle brand.
- 3-5 years Marketing experience (in-house or agency)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Brand management and development experience
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time and work within tight deadlines
- Experience managing a PR agency
- Entrepreneurial spirit, coming up with ideas for partnerships or brand development
- Creative thinking
- Strategic thinking
- Culturally tuned in, understand latest trends in lifestyle, fashion, beauty etc.
- From a marketing or digital agency background