Are you an experienced marketer? Would you like to join our global team? We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a Marketing Manager on a maternity cover contract.
As Marketing Manager, you will have global responsibility for the Science, Technology, and Medical portfolio. You will be planning, executing and reporting on a full range of marketing activities to maximize revenue and drive conversion and retention. You’ll have a good understanding of customer needs, competition and latest opportunities in content marketing that are required to develop engaging marketing plans and inform commercial decisions.
You will support the Senior Marketing Manager in the implementation and development of our marketing strategy and work closely with internal stakeholders to contribute to sales and editorial strategies. The position includes line management responsibility for one Associate Marketing Manager and two Marketing Assistants.
What you'll be doing:
• Taking ownership of the full lifecycle of marketing strategy for your own subject area, including email and social media campaigns, customer journey building, content creation, budget management and analysis
• Managing and developing a team of three marketers, helping to encourage new ideas and providing guidance and support as required
• Contributing to central projects across the Books marketing team, including team training initiatives and CRM projects
• Acting as the main point of contact between the marketing team and our Editorial department
What we're looking for:
You’ll be an experienced marketer, with a curious and creative mindset. At the forefront of current market trends and competitor activities, you’ll enjoy working in an agile environment as part of a global network of colleagues.
In addition, you will have:
• Proven success managing and driving marketing campaigns, from planning through to analysis using evidence-based marketing techniques
• Proven success making use of a range of different marketing channels including digital and social media;
• Experience managing and developing a team, including the ability to delegate effectively
• Demonstrable customer and commercial awareness – including the competitive environment, potential partner organisations and current market trends
• The creativity to bring new ideas, insight and innovation to the table
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to influence
• An analytical mindset including the ability to analyse financial and statistical information and make commercial recommendations
• Knowledge of IT systems including core MS Office packages, web/cloud based databases, CMS and email creation platforms
• Experience of working on a CRM system such as salesforce to nurture and convert leads
Salary circa £36,500 plus 25 days’ holiday per annum (with 3 additional days for Christmas), a comprehensive benefits package and company pension scheme.
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.